Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bill the Priest

Today, our group has fallen into the hands of our enemy, willingly. We've come to a strange time in our journey. Our hearts have fallen into evil. Donim has left us to our evil ways. The elf and I have had some trouble adjusting. The men don't seem to like us, and I don't blame them...

I haven't decided if I'm going to stay yet. I feel the evil in me taking over the good in me. I mean, I've always had a bad attitude, but I never thought I was an evil priest. Maybe I'm turning to my earlier days of dark magic. Something has changed in all of us. I think it's best for me to just hang back until I figure this out. It could be useful for me to try out some dark magic, just to see what it's like though. I feel obligated to stick with my group, and I would rather be on the stronger side. My face is too known to try and redeem myself. It might just be best for me to go along with my companions and make the best of this. I'd rather be evil and protected than good and in fear.

To make this day even worse, I haven't had a bite to eat. These goblins eat their meat like beasts. Maybe I can earn my place here by working as a chef.

I better put my journal away for now, I don't need these men to tease me about anything else.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment