Monday, April 18, 2011

Donim Behr

Today I wanted to make a difference in a town that I once heard stories of in my bedtime stories at night, But I failed. I have not lived up to the ones that I looked up to. I hope that they are not looking down too disappointed in me. My conpanions were swayed by the power of the evil ones with the wolves. I tried all I could to save them. I am disappointed in myself for giving up, but being faced with attacks for your own people I think that you would too. I get sick to my stomach everytime I think of that evening. Everyone went to the side of that evil man... even my beautiful dwarf. Oh she was so fine, so lovely. BUT SHE DESERTED ME! I know that a grown dwarf like me shouldn't cry but thy small binded papers shall not let slip these secret to which I entrust it. I still cannot believe how she treated my affection. She...did not care for me like I her.
          Two of those traveling with me the theif and the male elf, when it was realized what side everyone was on, they attacked me. Stabbed and shot at, I ran out of there. relucktant to leave my friends the preist and the elf, but they would not listen. How could I stay? They would surely kill me. However, I am now wandering alone and bleeding. I am hungery, and I long for home, but I know that I cannot go back there either, for there is nothing for me. I shall trudge onward until I reach a place where for I may be needed now, as once my companions needed me, and still further as my family did.
                                                                                          -A sad and hurt, Donim Behr
       

No comments:

Post a Comment